2019 SOCAL Half Marathon

rwrx2k2

I recently registered for the 2019 SOCAL HALF MARATHON which is on 3/2/19 in Anaheim, CA. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the race. I am able to transfer my registration, which I paid $74.77, to another runner. I don’t want to lose my money but I’m willing to accept $60 for the transfer. If anyone is interested, we can use PayPal for the transaction since it is secure and will refund money if transaction goes wrong. I have a confirmation number for the race that can be provided as proof.

carlp

I recently registered for the 2019 SOCAL HALF MARATHON which is on 3/2/19 in Anaheim, CA. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the race. I am able to transfer my registration, which I paid $74.77, to another runner. I don’t want to lose my money but I’m willing to accept $60 for the transfer. If anyone is interested, we can use PayPal for the transaction since it is secure and will refund money if transaction goes wrong. I have a confirmation number for the race that can be provided as proof.
Good afternoon. This forum is predominantly UK based, so I don’t think you’ll get a lot of responses here but you never know.

Fwiw, I did the Disney Half Marathon a couple of years ago not far from you, it’s a lovely climate to be at that time of year.

Top Bottom