A small finger device helps me control pace

Discussion in 'Running Gear and Equipment' started by xswim, Jan 25, 2019.

1. xswim

xswim New Member

Actually, I bought this little device, COUNTU Tempo, for my swimming workout from Amazon, which can preset tempo in order to control my stroke tempo through its audible beep prompt. Of course, it is a timer and lap counter for swimming, just as its name, COUNTU. They have another model, Goal, that can vibrate alarm you when you achieve your time or lap target.

Yesterday, I thought if I can use it as my running pace control, and mounted it on my headband. It works. Great! But remember, please set the tempo value not too short, that will kill you

So I share my experience. Hope helpful.
    I don't know how to attach the images, so the following url is my running photo. Sorry about that.
    https://imgur.com/a/UqwG6eO

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. TriTom

TriTom Active Member

That’s not a bad idea, the Finis tempo trainer has 3 settings and says on the website it’s for swim, bike and run and actually has a clip for dry land use.
    Didn’t realise it was for land use too but makes sense I guess.

3. OP
    OP
    xswim

xswim New Member

Attached image url is my land running picture with COUNTU Tempo. Pretty good. Finis is really too big and expensive...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice