How was your run today?

OP
Bucky

Bucky

I went for a short 3km run. I've done virtually no cycling or running for the past 3 weeks due to a holiday then a horrendous flu so was just scoping out how it felt.
It felt pretty rough, so I cut it short to 3km and will ease myself back in with a few short and slower runs till I'm feeling 100% again. Rather than doing too much too soon.

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
I ran with my husband yesterday which is a really nice treat. Except that we ended up crossing a field of cows (on a public footpath) and there was an enormous bull in the field, which freaked me out a little.

Today i'm doing 5 or 6 miles with some hill repeats. I kind of like hill repeats, even though I'm awful at hills.

john59

I ran my eighth park run this morning, with a time of 26:59, 14 seconds of my personal best. A coolish start, 9c. It was a good turnout, 316 runners.

OP
Bucky

Bucky

A little parkrun tourism this morning and ran my 2nd Bolton parkrun. Its local but not my usual, however it made a nice change and is handily located for a quick nip to Decathlon afterwards. Felt better than Thursday night.

Last edited:

Steve

Staff member
A 9.5k jog at 5:19 min/km, quite happy with that as a general training run, bit colder than of late and a stiff breeze which was behind me on the way home. The sun was out for most of the time, all in all an enjoyable plod.

Truth

Today I ran 100 metres to the pub :laugh:

amasidlover

A run to work this morning - beautiful skies, perfect temperature for the clothing I picked, mostly on gravel paths and pavements and a nice steady pace - great way to start the day. The run home is scheduled to include 15 mins at 10km plus 10s pace so that's something to look forward to ;)

Top Bottom