Podcasts!

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
I'm desperately searching for some good British running podcasts! Clearly there's Marathon Talk, which I love...but is that the only one? I've tried a few others but can't find any good ones. I have plenty of American ones but I'd love something a little closer to home.

My current podcast obsession is the British History Podcast - it's amazing!

Luckyfox

Jillian Michaels & Ted talks are my fav. I’ve been through a few different ones but they are my go to.

TriTom

Although it's a technically a Tri podcast (I know I'm getting annoying) The Brick Session is quite entertaining, the presenter isn't to everyone's liking but his interviews are not limited to just triathletes but athletes in general usually ones that have performed at the top of their field.
It's relatively new so some of the first episodes aren't so slick but it's getting better each episode. Definitely worth a try at least.

I don't get much chance to listen to music/podcast/tv so I don't have any other suggestions.

OP
WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
Although it's a technically a Tri podcast (I know I'm getting annoying) The Brick Session is quite entertaining, the presenter isn't to everyone's liking but his interviews are not limited to just triathletes but athletes in general usually ones that have performed at the top of their field.
It's relatively new so some of the first episodes aren't so slick but it's getting better each episode. Definitely worth a try at least.

I don't get much chance to listen to music/podcast/tv so I don't have any other suggestions.
Definitely worth a 'tri'!!

Bucky

Just curious what apps do you recommend to find/listen to podcasts? its not something I've tried before but fancy giving them ago.

Top Bottom