Podcasts!

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse' started by WiltshireWonder, Nov 10, 2017.

1. WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder Active Member Staff Member

I'm desperately searching for some good British running podcasts! Clearly there's Marathon Talk, which I love...but is that the only one? I've tried a few others but can't find any good ones. I have plenty of American ones but I'd love something a little closer to home.

My current podcast obsession is the British History Podcast - it's amazing!

Redbadger likes this.
  2. Luckyfox

Luckyfox New Member

Jillian Michaels & Ted talks are my fav. I’ve been through a few different ones but they are my go to.

Redbadger and WiltshireWonder like this.
  3. TriTom

TriTom Active Member

Although it's a technically a Tri podcast (I know I'm getting annoying) The Brick Session is quite entertaining, the presenter isn't to everyone's liking but his interviews are not limited to just triathletes but athletes in general usually ones that have performed at the top of their field.
    It's relatively new so some of the first episodes aren't so slick but it's getting better each episode. Definitely worth a try at least.

I don't get much chance to listen to music/podcast/tv so I don't have any other suggestions.

Redbadger and WiltshireWonder like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder Active Member Staff Member

Definitely worth a 'tri'!!

Redbadger likes this.
  5. Bucky

Bucky Regular Member

Just curious what apps do you recommend to find/listen to podcasts? its not something I've tried before but fancy giving them ago.

6. john59

john59 Regular Member

Pocket casts for android phones is popular. I use it to download podcasts via wifi at home and then listen to them while running.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice