[Sold] Garmin Forerunner 230

Flatflr

I've upgraded so I'm selling my Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS Running Watch.

What you see in the picture is included:

- Garmin Forerunner 230

- Charging Cable

Note: There is no heart rate monitor included

This is in excellent condition with a screen protector always having been used (there is still one fitted).

£90 (includes postage)

Attachments

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
What did you get?

OP
Flatflr

Flatflr

Just the 235, I was happy with the 230 but wanted the built in heart rate monitor due to a cardiac incident earlier in the year and wanted to be able to keep an eye on things without a chest strap.

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
Just the 235, I was happy with the 230 but wanted the built in heart rate monitor due to a cardiac incident earlier in the year and wanted to be able to keep an eye on things without a chest strap.
I'd be really interested to see what you think of the built in HRM. I keep wondering if I should get one but don't fancy the chest strap either. I wonder how accurate the built-in one is!

Mudrock

I know someone who can’t wear a hrm strap, due to being asthmatic,
A strap being restricted when running .

OP
Flatflr

Flatflr

I'd be really interested to see what you think of the built in HRM. I keep wondering if I should get one but don't fancy the chest strap either. I wonder how accurate the built-in one is!
I've tried it on the turbo against my bike Garmin with a chest strap and with the watch strap reasonably tight it gave the same readings.

Mudrock

I've tried it on the turbo against my bike Garmin with a chest strap and with the watch strap reasonably tight it gave the same readings.
I have a Samsung gear 3 watch, which I wear sometimes, but my problem is that I can't wear it, like normal people, on the top of my wrist, it has to be turn round., it gives me a close match to my Garmin, but my Garmin is ten times better for stats. (forerunner 620)

OP
Flatflr

Flatflr

I will have a Garmin Forerunner 610 for sale soon. Complete with HRM, ANT stick, spare strap, and cycle handle bar mount.
This is my sale thread, my I suggest you make your own thread when your watch is for sale.

Top Bottom