What are your 2018 running goals?

Bucky

Mine are to run a sub 1hr 10K in spring/summer and complete my first half marathon in the autumn.

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
I've decided all I want for 2018* is a sub 1 hr 50 half-marathon. I'll be 43 in February, my days for running fast are numbered. I'm super motivated. Even thinking of getting a coach.

* apart from world peace, the impeachment of certain politicians, women to stand strong, action taken to slow global warming....etc...

Garry A

This year i did....
My first marathon 3hrs 52mins
Fastest half marathon 1hr 42mins 50secs
Fastest 10k 43mins 27 secs
Fastest 5k in 21 mins 20 secs.
and
Fastest 1 k in 3mins 38 secs

Next year i just want to run and enjoy it without worrying about PB's.
Maybe work on my cycling ;)

Flatflr

For me it'll be my first proper ultra, I've done a couple of over distance marathons, but this'll be my first proper one.

The problem is that this will be just a month after a London to Paris 24hour ride.

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
Doing Race to the Stones. I wanted to do it in one hit but my running buddy insisted on doing it over two (his house is very close to the half way point) but it's probably a good idea considering my healh scare back in September.
Darn, I think I've asked you that before, I'm sorry. I'll prob be volunteering so I shall see you there.

carlp

Doing Race to the Stones. I wanted to do it in one hit but my running buddy insisted on doing it over two (his house is very close to the half way point) but it's probably a good idea considering my healh scare back in September.
My wife did it this year in one hit, nearly bloody killed her! She’s doing it again this year but in two goes, we also live close to the HW point. I’m going to do the second half with her this year.

carlp

I also have a couple of events in the diary. It was three years ago on Christmas Day that I signed up for my very first run, The Cancer Research Winter Run 10k in London. Doing it again in February, and we are running the Hapalua half in Hawaii in April.

WiltshireWonder

Staff member
I also have a couple of events in the diary. It was three years ago on Christmas Day that I signed up for my very first run, The Cancer Research Winter Run 10k in London. Doing it again in February, and we are running the Hapalua half in Hawaii in April.
Oh Hawaii, I flipping love it there. The humidity is murderous though...I ran there quite a lot this summer and I was dripping with sweat!

Top Bottom