Your run today...

Discussion in 'General Running Discussions' started by Stephenite, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Stephenite

Stephenite New Member

A chance to tell everyone about todays run or jog.

Off work today and I had a one hour window of opportunity between housework and collecting my son from school. I havn't been running much lately but was so glad i managed to get out. A beautiful crisp winters day so i thought a 5k or so jolly around a nearby lake would be in order. After about half a mile i turned off the forest track for no particular reason other than it looked interesting. There were four or five sets of footprints going the same way which gave me some confidence. Though the running surface was a mix of frozen ground, ice and bog. In the end i covered about 10k and had a blast.

20171120_180604.jpg

StephenR likes this.
  2. WiltshireWonder

WiltshireWonder Active Member Staff Member

Hi! I think this might be the second 'Today's run' thread - the other one is well established, so please could you use the other one in the future so we don't miss gorgeous pics like that? Here's the link.

https://www.runningchat.net/threads/how-was-your-run-today.131/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice